Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Blog with a ton of videos!

I don't know what happened. One thing lead to another and now here we are about 2 months without a new blog. Shame on me. My punishment is that I am skipping an episode of Ellen to write this (or just part, depending on how long this takes me). Brian and I have been very busy since I last wrote. We've been to a Youth Councils in Maine, a Campus Fellowship Retreat in Kentucky, The National Youth Workers Conference in San Diego, and did some pre-production work in Nashville with Paul Colman. I would love to go in to great detail on all these, but let me just give you a bunch of videos that came from these trips. I'll write more when we get down to Nashville to record and keep everybody up on that process. You won't want to miss those blogs! We're going to be working with Paul Colman, Adam Agee of Stellar Kart, and maybe John Reuben, Leigh Nash of Sixpence, and Jon Schlitt of Petra.

Kentucky:

New Song "Branta Canadensis" performed at NYWC in San Diego:

Branta Canadensis from Daveandbrian on Vimeo.

Paul Colman and Pre-Production:

Only a few hours left to donate to our fundraising campaign for the new project! Check out this cute video:

Thanks everyone!

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment