Saturday, December 19, 2009

Checking in for the snow

I write to you as the snow continues to fall here in Philadelphia. As I watch my dog literally disappear into the back yard, I am reminded of one of the reasons I am glad that I don't live in Central NY anymore. . .The Buffalo Bills and snow.

Dave and Brian have a little bit of a lull in shows for the next few weeks because of the holidays, and also Brian and his wife will be having their first child. During this time we will be working on some new stuff that will be sure to make the children join hands and sing in jubilation.

I wanted to clarify something new with the blog as well. I was told to shorten the blogs and make them more frequent. I won't tell you who told me this, but let's just say that her name almost rhymes with Teddy Ruxpin. Because of this, the Chinese Buffet reviews will be done on their own separate posts every Wednesday.

We are starting to book up our winter and spring, so if you want to book Dave and Brian for any event that you may be having contact Kelsey Bufkin at kelsey@daveandbrian.com. Hmm, Kelsey Bufkin almost rhymes with. . .

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment