Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Been a While

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to let you know, I didn't fall off of the blogging wagon. Blogging wagons can be purchased at IKEA for $14.99. Get it? It's because IKEA has such weird names for furniture. Wacky. Anyway, the reason I haven't written in a while is because I recently moved, so my time has been dedicated to packing, moving, unpacking, and waiting a week for them to get the Internet to work in my new house.

For those of you stalking me, you're probably saying to yourself, or to a small doll of me you fashioned out of Tootsie Roll wrappers, "Dave, didn't you just have a baby?" It's true. Let's just say my wife has a weird idea of nesting. We had a baby, and on the same day sold our house. The real estate agent actually came to the hospital so we could sign the papers and we didn't have another house lined up. There's nothing like giving birth to a child and in the same day raising it's chances of being homeless.

Alas, we bought a house a week later and this past week we were able to move in. One of the really cool parts of moving in was when we moved on the day of an Ice Storm. I'd complain, but the movers we hired would probably resent me for it.

So we're all in and getting settled. The kids have adjusted well. My 2 year old has a bigger room, so he's pumped and the 2 month old isn't talking to us, but I blame infancy more then animosity. My dog, August, seems a little ticked, but that's mostly because she's a Jets fan. My wife doesn't want me to put my new address on here, but I'm sure we can fit the 5 of you who read this in the new place. Anyway, I'll be blogging again soon about a recent show Brian and I just did at a college in California. . .Pennsylvania. Go Steelers! (Sorry August and John Lough).

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Congrats on the new born, Dave!! And on your house too. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete